Pages

CHALKBOARD LESSONS

As my beautiful daughter was drawing on her chalkboard yesterday -- God gave us a quick lesson.

 
Have you ever used brand new chalk? It kind of SUCKS!! It messes up your board and makes a sound that causes dogs to bark UNTIL it is either broken or worn down. After that the chalk is able to leave an imprint better than when it was brand new.

To me -- it's like faith. Until we are dealt trials and persevere through some of life's worst storms our faith isn't really tested. Every test that knocks us down and throws us around is part of our testimony. When we can glorify God during the hard times and remain praising Him after we get back up; we are truly gaining strength as a disciple of Christ.

“But he knows where I am going. And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold." Job‬ ‭23:10‬

Imperfectly Yours,
Katie