Pages

NEVER A PERFECT DAY

NOPE. 
NEVER had one perfect day. 
EVER!!


Maybe today she won't have a temper tantrum.
Maybe today she won't try climbing on the oven. 
Maybe today she won't attempt eating dog food.
Maybe today she won't take her clothes off and run around naked.
Maybe today she won't try playing with the electrical sockets. (YES. They are "baby proofed" BUT that doesn't stop my little engineer.)

With so many maybes looming around and waiting to be answered there's one fact that remains true. On all these days of maybe -- she needs me. She needs me to teach her. She needs me to guide her. She needs me to show her right from wrong. She NEEDS ME, her mother.

Yeah. 
We have A LOT of maybe days.
But she still NEEDS me. 
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.


&& knowing that makes the maybe days perfect.

Imperfectly Yours,
Katie